Monday, November 17, 2008

Another one bites the dust

I finished another Christmas present last night. I am finally starting to feel like I am accomplishing some of my Christmas presents. I had felt like OMG its almost Christmas, what am I going to do ... but now I have two done and I don't know how many started. Now things are looking up :)






My new finish is called My scarf has a hole in it. I saw it on a show called Knitty Gritty. I used to love watching that show with its host Vicki Howell. Unfortunately, DIY decided to stop making it and now they put into reruns and show it about 4:00 am or sometime around there. And what can I say if I have had a good night then I am sleeping soundly.


Anyway, I couldn't find the pattern so I made it up. I sure hope this present is received with happiness and joy.

2 comments:

  1. Your scarf looks great! Boy could I sure use one of those...we got a couple inches of snow this morning and it is only supposed to be in the 30's during the day and teens at night! brrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, who is the scarf for anyway? Nice work.
    TDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers