Thursday, November 6, 2008

Early bird

I guess I get the worm for today, as I woke up at 4 and got up at 5. The dogs have been outside, fed and watered. I haven't fed etc the fish cause I don't want them to get used to feeding this early.

As for me, I have made coffee, have my glass of water and taken my vitamins etc. But it is to early for me to eat, I have to be awake and alert, plus my Sweetpie is still in bed. I have also finished one of the scarfs my DD asked me to make and started another one. I can't wait to show her, I think she will be so pleased.

That's it for now, I will post a picture of the scarf as soon as I get it uploaded from my camera.

Y'all have a great day now, ya hear.

1 comment:

  1. You are early! Don't you know that you need to stay asleep? Oh, well... at least you got to take care of the dogs.

    TDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers