Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Abigail's Surgery

I am asking for prayers for my baby cousin, see the letter below.

 

“From: Charlotte

Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 7:36 AM

Subject: Fw: Abigail's Surgery

 

 

Dear loved ones,

We learned today that Abigail's open heart surgery is scheduled for Thursday, May 7th.  While it is nice to finally have a date, I must say the emotions and thoughts are so overwhelming.  We will meet her surgeon on March 31st and he will give us all the specifics.

Abigail is otherwise healthy and doing great!  I've attached a picture of her eating rice cereal for the first time.  She loved it!  (Had to check those labels, though.  There's soy and dairy in everything!!)

Again, thank you for your continued prayers and encouragement.  We will keep everyone posted as things progress.

xo,
Andrea”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comments on my blog.

Followers